Atlas of Histology with Functional Correlations 13th Edition South Asian by Victor P. Eroschenko
Brand New, paperback
Master histology with idealized and actual photomicrography!
This thirteenth edition ofAtlas of Histology with Functional Correlations(formerlydiFiore’s) provides a rich understanding of the basic histology concepts that medical and allied health students need to know. Realistic, full-color illustrations as well as actual photomicrographs of histologic structures are complemented by concise discussions of their most important functional correlations.
- Illustrated histology imagesshow the idealized view, while photomicrographs provide the actual view to help students hone their skills in identifying structures.
- New and improved layouthelps students connect the morphology of a structure with its function.
- Updated and expandedFunctional Correlationsboxes integrated throughout chapters reflect new scientific information and interpretations.
- NEW photomicrographs and electron micrographsprovide views of microanatomy as experienced in practice.
- Bulleted Chapter Summariesdistill the most essential knowledge for rapid review.
- NEW Additional Histologic Images sectionsround out each chapter with supplemental photomicrographs and electron micrographs.
- NEW Chapter Review Questionsallow students to assess their comprehension of each chapter with 375 questions and answers in the book and 250 more online in an Interactive Question Bank.