The Mental Toughness Handbook: A Step-By-Step Guide to Facing Life’s Challenges, Managing Negative Emotions, and Overcoming Adversity with Courage and Poise by Damon Zahariades
Brand New Paperback
buy the mental toughness handbook online
Do you feel overwhelmed by your circumstances? Are you exhausted and overburdened with stress? Are you tempted to give up whenever you encounter obstacles and mishaps?
If so, THE MENTAL TOUGHNESS HANDBOOK is for you.
Imagine boldly facing any challenge that comes your way. Imagine confronting any problem you run into and resolving it with confidence.
Damon Zahariades, provides a step-by-step training program for toughening your mind against adversity. You’ll learn how to persevere when life become difficult and your circumstances deviate from your plans. You’ll discover how to handle pressure, control your impulses, and endure the emotional and psychological distress that accompany misfortune.
And best of all, you’ll learn how to achieve more than you thought possible through sheer tenacity and determination.
In THE MENTAL TOUGHNESS HANDBOOK, you’ll discover:
- how mental toughness differs from grit (most people mistakenly think they’re the same thing)
- the top 7 traits mentally-tough people adopt to conquer any problem they encounter
- how mental toughness is closely entwined with emotional mastery (as well as the importance of self-awareness and empathy)
- 5 daily habits you must embrace to strengthen your mind and harden your resolve
- why willpower and motivation are unreliable (and how mental toughness trumps both!)
- 5 simple tips for controlling your impulses and delaying gratification
- how Navy SEALs develop mental toughness (and 5 surprising tactics they employ to do so)
PLUS, YOU’LL RECEIVE 18 EXERCISES that’ll help you to apply the advice and tactics you’ll learn throughout this book!
If you’re tired of feeling like giving up when life gets tough, grab your copy of THE MENTAL TOUGHNESS HANDBOOK today! Start training your mind to endure stress and pressure, face adversity with courage, and boldly weather any storm.