Comprehensive Review in Clinical Neurology by steban Cheng-Ching, Eric P. Baron, Lama Chahine, Alexander Rae-Grant
brand new,paperback and pages 824.
Your go-to resource for effective, efficient board study! The 2nd Edition of Comprehensive Review in Clinical Neurology offers clear explanations of complex concepts in an easily understandable format – all while helping you digest large amounts of information quickly and easily. Retaining the popular format of the first edition, this updated guide features more than 1,000 comprehensive, multiple-choice questions covering every area of neurology you need to master. A combined perspective from residents and faculty, plus revisions to conform to the current exam blueprint, ensure that you’ll make the most of your study time and will face no surprises on exam day.
- More than 100 new questions , plus carefully revised existing questions, keep you up to date.
- Now in two-color format for ease of reference and visual interest.
- New digital access offers more possibilities and greater flexibility for study.
- Questions cover all subjects seen on the board exam , and can be easily studied by topic for targeted review.
- Detailed rationales for all answers help you assess your knowledge and understand why an answer is correct or incorrect.
- Most questions are case-based, reflecting plausible clinical scenarios that facilitate maximum learning.
- Diagrams, images, and electrophysiologic and pathology findings highlight key points.
- Perfect for medical students and junior residents beginning their neurology education, senior neurology residents and fellows studying for the neurology board examination, and staff physicians reviewing for MOC exams.
There are no reviews yet.