Get Through MRCGP Clinical Skills Assessment Author(s): Bruno Rushforth, Valerie Wass, Adam Firth
Brand new Paperback
Completely revised and including new additional material, this second edition of the bestselling Get Through MRCGP: Clinical Skills Assessment provides candidates with a definitive, one-stop revision resource for the CSA part of the MRCGP examination.
- Fully revised in accordance with the current MRCGP and MRCGP(INT) curriculum
- Mock examinations cover a spread of topics and skills outlined in the RCGP curriculum
- Comprehensive discussion of areas that stations test and detailing points needing to be covered to achieve the best results
- Brand new material including six new cases and task boxes to refocus the reader’s attention on the different challenges of each station
- Completely rewritten introductory chapter
- Offers valuable advice on how to approach the exam, focus time in day-to-day GP surgeries and how to develop skills required to pass the CSA
Written by an experienced author team that has extensive knowledge of both national and international primary care clinical skills assessment, Get Through MRCGP: Clinical Skills Assessment, Second Edition is essential reading for postgraduate candidates preparing for this challenging examination.